Find endless ways to celebrate with elegant, durable polyester. All standard polyester has a GSM of 160 (grams per sq. meter) ensuring you can party all night long for years to come. Easy to clean and featuring serged edges on our round tablecloths for a sleek drop.
Polyester Care Instructions
Wash cold with mild detergent, tumble dry on low.
Use a steamer or iron on low heat.
- Putting linen in the dryer (low heat) with a damp towel will create a steam effect
- Place a damp t-shirt or cotton towel over the linen and iron on a high heat
- Roll up the linen rather than folding until it’s time for use
- Dry a maximum of twelve (12) tablecloths in a single dryer
- Linens look best when pressed and starched before use
Ironing temperature should not exceed 320 degrees Fahrenheit.