Moisture Wicking Materials:
This type of fabric is heat sensitive and the regular temperature setting may leave a heat/bounding box that will not fade. Siser EasyWeed can be applied at a temperature as low as 280°F but the press time will need to be increased. When testing, increase the press time in 5-second increments until good adhesion is achieved. Testing with a spare garment is highly recommended.
Flock Application Instructions
Cotton, Polyester, Poly/Cotton Blends
Cut mirror image (45° blade recommended)
Medium, even pressure
10 – 15 seconds
Siser EasyWeed is our most popular heat transfer vinyl for personalizing T-shirts and apparel. As its name implies, EasyWeed is very easy to work with and the sticky pressure sensitive liner makes it ideal for small letters and fine details. Applies at a lower temperature than the competition and is great for layering because the backing sheet can be removed hot or warm. CPSIA Certified so it’s safe for children’s clothing.
Applied to the following fabrics:
EasyWeed adheres to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, poly/cotton blends, and poly/cotton/rayon blends. May not adhere to some “shiny” 100% polyester fabrics. See the Application tab for moisture wicking fabric guidelines.
- Finish: Semi-gloss
- Thickness: 3.5 mils (3.5/1000″)
- Roll Width: The actual width is between 19.5″-19.875″
- Stretchability: Limited
- Composition: PU (polyurethane)
- Backing Sheet: Clear pressure sensitive (sticky)
- Applies with a heat press or hand iron
- All vinyl rolls that we offer may contain a random splice.
- Roll lengths of 15 feet or more will be rolled onto a cardboard tube. Shorter rolls will be tubeless.
Also, check out full-color printed transfers
Classic Matt Transfers
Matte Soft Transfers
11×17 Paper Transfers