1. Press the printed Image Sheet to the ‘Transfer Sheet’ and heat press for 20 seconds at 210°F/99°C using light (25 psi/2 bar) pressure.
2. Separate papers while still hot using a smooth even motion.
1. Press the imaging sheet face down onto the shirt or substrate.
2. Press 30 seconds at 375°F/190°C using heavy (60 to 70 psi/5 bar) pressure.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature then peel the backer paper off using a smooth even motion.
4. For best results, “hand” stretch the garment in all directions, then cover with siliconized parchment paper and repress at the conditions listed in Step 2 for 10 seconds.