1. Press the printed Image Sheet to the ‘Transfer Sheet’ and heat press for 20 seconds at 210°F/99°C using light (25 psi/2 bar) pressure.
2. Separate papers while still hot using a smooth even motion.
1. Press the imaging sheet face down onto the shirt or substrate.
2. Press 30 seconds at 375°F/190°C using heavy (60 to 70 psi/5 bar) pressure.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature then peel the backer paper off using a smooth even motion.
4. For best results, “hand” stretch the garment in all directions, then cover with siliconized parchment paper and repress at the conditions listed in Step 2 for 10 seconds.
Light Heat Transfer Paper
11″x17″ IMAGE CLIP Laser Light Heat Transfer Paper
Light Heat Transfer paper is used for light or light color fabric.
Designed for T-shirts, handbags, mouse pads, leather articles, art papers also tried with wooden blocks. IMAGE CLIP® works well on cotton, 50-50 blends and polyester. Light Heat Transfer Paper is self-weeding and leaves no background plastic polymer. Choose fabrics with a tight weave. I found with some polyester cold fast peel works the best.
You can put as many designs on this 11×17 light heat transfer sheet to save you money.
Make one shirt and wash it by itself before producing your order. This will help you from making costly mistakes
and will allow you to take corrective action before you make a quantity of shirts. When the instructions are followed
you will get excellent results!
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low heat setting. Do not iron directly on the transferred area.
DARK CMYK COLORS ARE BEST FOR THIS TRANSFER.
Any color under 35% on the color wheel will not transfer.